Feast or Famine – Just as he is at the peak of his influence and power, an old crime comes back to haunt mob boss Vito Rizzuto.
Ultraman Geed tells the story of the son of the greatest evil in the universe, Ultraman Belial. Belial fought against the Space Garrison in various intense battles, leading up to the Crisis Impact event during which he attempted to destroy the universe. Riku Asakura regains his memory as the son of Ultraman Belial. His fate begins to move when a monster destroys his home and he is given the Geed Riser, allowing him to transform into Ultraman Geed. Riku goes into battle knowing one day he will have to face his fate: to defeat his father.
Season 01, Episode 06 – “People in the Rain”
Hodges struggles with the past as it concerns his daughter, Allie. As Deb attempts to make a change for the better, Brady interferes. Robi continues pressuring Brady to impress their bosses. Hodges connects with Janey’s niece, Holly.
Season 01, Episode 07 – “Willow Lake”
As Hodges helps Janey through a difficult time, their connection deepens. Realizing he still needs their help, Hodges brings Jerome and Holly back into the investigation. Deborah confronts Brady with her concerns.
1. Best Summer Ever – Steve and CJ announce plans for a destination wedding, and DJ sends Jackson to summer school. Stephanie and Jimmy suspect Fernando is up to something.
2. Break a Leg – Wedding planner Kimmy works overtime to earn Steve and CJ’s business, and DJ signs on as Stephanie’s life coach. Jimmy and Fernando move in together.
3. Declarations of Independence – The Danny Tanner Annual Fourth of July Barbecue brings everyone home for some star-spangled fun. But heartbreak might be on the menu.
4. My Little Hickey – While Steve samples wedding cakes, Ramona goes to great lengths to hide a hickey from her mother. Jackson’s study group takes over the house.
5. Uncle Jesse’s Adventures in Babysitting –
While the ladies are out for the night, Uncle Jesse is left in charge, putting out fires left and right. Fernando restores Kimmy’s childhood home.
6. M-M-M-My Ramona – DJ’s thrilled when Jackson agrees to shadow her at the office. Fernando builds Ramona a lavish bedroom — complete with a frozen yogurt bar.
7. Say Yes to the Dress – A bridal shop mishap leaves DJ doubting the future of her friendship with Steve. Gia’s daughter comes over to study and winds up spending the night.
8. Maybe Baby – Becky takes Stephanie to the doctor to find out whether she’s got a shot at motherhood. Kimmy helps Joey show his kids who’s boss.
9. Wedding or Not Here We Come – The gang is flying coach for Steve and CJ’s wedding — but Max and Fernando plan to sit in first class. Stephanie starts her search for sperm donors.